Let me tell you about a filbert brush. They are one of my favorites. It's a hard choice between angled and filbert. But filbert covers the same areas as an angled brush, but you have more freedom with the rounded edge of the brush. You probably wouldn't use this brush to get into nooks and crannies of block lettering. This brush is perfect for fun animals, flowers and fun cursive hand lettering.
- Short Wood Handles 5"-6" - Lacquered, glued, crimping to brush ferrules for no loose connections.
- Multi Media - Good for most paint media: Acrylic-Watercolor-Oils-Tempura.
- Group Fun - Great for kids-student-senior painting groups.
- Synthetic - Good quality filament holds paint and is durable.
- Snap and Spring - Decent control with good color holding capacity.
- Economic - Not cheaply made. Strong construction
- Brush Length - Total brush length around 7" to 8.5" depends on size.
Order plain brushes or glittery brushes that are resin turned nice and smooth, Pick your glitter color.
Glitter Brushes take about a week to make.