I love a round brush, they are perfect for water colors and do great work with acrylic paints. I love making two-toned flowers with this brush by loading two different colors on the brush and varying your pressure when you press down. It makes a great effect. Try it.
- Short Wood Handles 5"-6" - Lacquered, glued, crimping to brush ferrules for no loose connections.
- Multi Media - Good for most paint media: Acrylic-Watercolor-Oils-Tempura.
- Group Fun - Great for kids-student-senior painting groups.
- Synthetic - Good quality filament holds paint and is durable.
- Snap and Spring - Decent control with good color holding capacity.
- Economic - Not cheaply made. Strong construction
- Brush Length - Total brush length around 7" to 8.5" depends on size.
Order plain brushes or glittery brushes that are resin turned nice and smooth, Pick your glitter color.
Glitter Brushes take about a week to make.